Project Aspose Java for Docx4j shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose Java APIs in comparison with Docx4j. Aspose Java for Docx4j also covers the features that are only available in Aspose Java API but not in Docx4j.
This new release, Aspose.Cells Features Missing in Xlsx4j – Release v 1.3, shows a number of new open source code examples showing features that are available only in Aspose.Cells for Java API but absent in Xlsx4j API of project Docx4j for dealing Microsoft Office Excel and Apache OpenOffice Calc Spreadsheet documents.
- Convert Workbook to HTML
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents
- Formula Calculation Engine
- Display and Hide Tabs of Workbook
- Display and Hide Scrollbars of Workbooks
Existing Examples: Aspose.Cells Features Missing in Xlsx4j
Data Handling Features
- Find Value in Cells
- Calculate Sub Totals
- Import Data to Worksheets
- Export Data from Worksheets
- Sort Data
Working with Charts
Working with Worksheets
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
- Aspose.Words Java for Docx4j – Aspose Docs.
- Aspose.Cells Java for Xlsx4j – Aspose Docs.
- Aspose.Slides Java for Pptx4j – Aspose Docs.
- Aspose Java for Apache POI.