We are pleased to announce the new release version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.1.0. This minor release only covers two fixes. In the first case, our client was not able to encode Code128 barcode with FNC 3 character. It was the problem only with Aspose Java platform library. The second case is about the color index which was out of the range at specific byte. This problem occurred when our client was generating QR code in the GIF file format.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The resources you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Aspose.BarCode for Java docs – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.