Aspose Export GridView To PDF Control is an ASP.NET server control that allows exporting contents of GridView into PDF document using Aspose.PDF. It adds Export to PDF button on top of the GridView control. Clicking the button dynamically exports the content of the GridView control to a Pdf document and then automatically downloads the exported file to the disk location selected by the user in just a couple of seconds.
This initial version of the control provides the following features:
- Get an offline copy of your favorite online GridView content for editing, sharing, and printing in a very popular Pdf document.
- Inherited from default ASP.NET GridView control and hence have all its features and properties.
- Works with all .NET versions starting from .NET 2.0.
- Ability to customize/localize Export button text.
- Option to Export in Landscape mode in case GridView content is wider and does not fit in default Portrait mode
- Apply to look and feel of your own theme on the Export button using CSS.
- Option to add custom heading on top of the exported document
- Option to save each exported document on the server at configurable disk path
- Option to export the current page or all pages when paging is enabled
Download, Installation, and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring, and using Export GridView To Pdf Control.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer-driven features since we are a 100% customer-driven company.