Aspose.Pdf for Java
Aspose.Pdf for Java is a PDF document creation component that enables your Java applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
Aspose.PDF for Java is an affordably priced component that offers an incredible wealth of features, these include: PDF compression options, table creation and manipulation, graph support, image functions, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls and custom font handling.
Aspose.Pdf for Java allows you to create PDF files directly through the provided API and XML templates. Using Aspose.Pdf for Java will also enable you to add PDF capabilities to your applications in no time.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.Pdf Java for PHP”, a new project for PHP developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for PHP developers who want to utilize “Aspose.Pdf for Java” in their PHP applications using PHP/Java Bridge –
Download and Configuration
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.Pdf Java for PHP.
You can downloaded latest version from:
Aspose.Pdf Java for PHP Examples
This initial version provides the following examples:
Working With Document Object
- Add TOC to Existing PDF
- Get Document Window and Page Display Properties
- Get PDF File Information
- Set PDF File Information
- Get XMP Metadata from PDF File
- Optimize PDF Document for the Web
- Remove Metadata from PDF
- Set PDF Expiration
Working With Pages
- Get Page Count of PDF
- Get Page Properties
- Concatenate PDF Files
- Insert an Empty Page into a PDF File
- Insert an Empty Page at End of PDF File
- Split PDF File into Individual Pages
- Get a Particular Page in a PDF File
- Delete a Particular Page from the PDF File
- Update Page Dimensions
Working With Text
- Add HTML String using DOM
- Add Text to an existing PDF file
- Extract Text From All the Pages of a PDF Document
Working With Document Conversion
- Convert PDF to DOC or DOCX format
- Convert PDF to Excel Workbook
- Convert PDF to SVG Format
- Convert SVG file to PDF format
Aspose.Pdf Java for PHP Documentation
Aspose.Pdf Java for PHP Documentation is available to guide PHP developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.