Export GridView To Excel Control is an ASP.NET server control which allows exporting contents of GridView into Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheets using Aspose.Cells. It adds Export to Excel button on top of the GridView control. Clicking the button dynamically exports the content of the GridView control to a Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet and then automatically downloads the exported file to the disk location selected by the user in just couple of seconds.
This initial version of the control provides the following features:
- Get an offline copy of your favorite online GridView content for editing, sharing and printing.
- Inherited from default ASP.NET GridView control and hence have all its features and properties.
- Export GridView to Xlsx, Xlsb, Xls, Txt, Csv, Ods.
- Works with all .NET versions starting from .NET 2.0.
- Ability to customize/localize Export button text.
- Apply look and feel of your own theme on Export button using css.
- Option to add custom heading on top of the exported document
- Option to save each exported document on server at configurable disk path
- Option to export current page or all pages when paging is enabled
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using Export GridView To Excel Control.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.