Aspose just published the new release for project Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI-HSMF. The new release, Aspose.Email for Java features missing in Apache POI-HSMF, shows a number of Aspose.Email for Java features missing in Apache POI-HSMF for managing and manipulating Microsoft Outlook and emails.
The source code of these examples is freely hosted on GitHub.
What’s New in this release v 1.2
This release contains few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose.Email for Java APIs and not in Apache POI-HSMF API.
- Adding Attachments to Calendar Items
- Retrieving Attachments from Calendar Items
- Show and Hide Extra Print Headers using MHTFormatOptions
- Get Folders Information from IMAP Mailbox
- Save Email Message As PDF
Working with Appointments
- Set Color Category for Outlook Message
- Create Draft Appointment Request
- Formatting an Appointment
- Create New Calendar Item
- Creating Audio Reminder
Working with Emails
Working with Contacts
- Create, Save and Read Outlook Contacts
- Conversion to Other Formats
- Convert MSG to Other Formats
- Convert Outlook Offline Folder File (OST) to Other Formats
Working with Outlook Storage
- Read Outlook Template OFT
- Read Outlook Storage PST
- Show or Hide Extra Print Headers
- Check PST Password Protection
- Read Outlook PST and Get Folders and Subfolders Information
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.