Aspose.OCR for Java is an optical character & marker recognition component allowing the programmers to add OCR & OMR technology into their Java applications quickly and easily.
OMR features can be used to process questionnaires, ballots, educational tests and ordering sheets, where the documents to be processed are filled in by hand, and scanned images of such forms are used for marker recognition.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby”, a new gem for Ruby developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize “Aspose.OCR for Java” in their Ruby applications using Rjb – Ruby Java Bridge gem to deal with Optical Character & Marker Recognition Document.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby gem.
You can downloaded the latest version from:
Quick Start Tutorial
Include the required files for working with the “recognizetext.rb” example.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposeocrjava' include Asposeocrjava include Asposeocrjava::RecognizeText initialize_aspose_ocr
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
Working with OCR
- Applying Correction Filters in Ruby
- Extracting Text from Part of an Image in Ruby
- Get Text Part Hierarchy of Recognized Text in Ruby
- Load Image from URL to Perform OCR in Ruby
- Performing OCR on an Image in Ruby
- Perform OCR Operation on a Multipage TIFF in Ruby
- Read the Part Information of Recognized Text in Ruby
- Setting OcrEngine to Recognize Only White Listed Characters in Ruby
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Correct the Spellings in Ruby
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Detect the Reading Order in Ruby
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Detect the Text Blocks in Ruby
- Setting the OcrEngine to Ignore Non-Textual Blocks in Ruby
- Working with Different Languages in Ruby
Working with OMR
- Detecting the Image Resolution in Ruby
- Extracting OMR Data from an Image in Ruby
- Setting Mark Threshold in Ruby
- Setting the Resolution for OMR Image in Ruby
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Documentation
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.