Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is an optical character & marker recognition component allowing the programmers to add OCR & OMR technology into their Java applications quickly and easily.
OMR features can be used to process questionnaires, ballots, educational tests and ordering sheets, where the documents to be processed are filled in by hand, and scanned images of such forms are used for marker recognition.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby”, a new gem for Ruby developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize “Aspose.OCR for Java” in their Ruby applications using Rjb – Ruby Java Bridge gem to deal with Optical Character & Marker Recognition Document.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby gem.
You can downloaded latest version from:
Quick Start Tutorial
Include the required files for working with the “recognizetext.rb” example.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposeocrjava' include Asposeocrjava include Asposeocrjava::RecognizeText initialize_aspose_ocr
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
Working with OCR
- Performing OCR on an Image
- Working with Different Languages
- Read the Part Information of Recognized Text
- Extracting Text from Part of an Image
- Get Text Part Hierarchy of Recognized Text
- Applying Correction Filters
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Correct the Spellings
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Detect the Reading Order
- Setting the OcrEngine to Automatically Detect the Text Blocks
- Setting the OcrEngine to Ignore Non-Textual Blocks
- Setting OcrEngine to Recognize Only White Listed Characters
- Load Image from URL to Perform OCR
- Perform OCR Operation on a Multipage TIFF
Working with OMR
- Extracting OMR Data from an Image
- Setting Mark Threshold
- Setting the Resolution for OMR Image
- Detecting the Image Resolution
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Documentation
Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby Documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.OCR Java for Ruby.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.