In this release, several issues have been addressed. For example, issues around licensing, copying and formatting rows and columns, saving and publishing reports, blank rows insertion and formatting cells have been resolved. We have also enhanced the performance when exporting reports with large data sets.
The new version includes some important fixes against certain issues are listed below:
- Error occurred while exporting the report. Error message: “Could not find the file”
- Blank row inserted in the rendered Excel file
- Aspose Cells for SSRS exports takes a long time to export the file
- License in the development machine does not work
- Change default font in Data Only export
- When copy any column and paste it into other columns, It takes about 2 minutes
- Aspos.Cells for Reporting Services Report Designer support SSRS 2014
- Retrieving Report Failed – Date Parameter issue
To see a complete list of enhancements and fixes and to download Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 2.3.0, please visit the download page.