We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.3.0. Barcode generation using encoding standard like UTF8, border types for ITF14 barcode and optimizing barcode generation process are the top of the list of this release. It also includes encoding and decoding improvements based on the clients’ feedback.
Some problems were noticed with Code16K barcode and extra white space at the bottom with UPCA barcode encoding was detected. All such issues have been fixed. Also, new feature to define the settings for involving multi-threading & number of processor cores to be used to optimize the performance of BarCode Recognition Process has been introduced.
Custom encode mode for DataMatrix in order to support Encoding standard like UTF8.
Optimize BarCode Recognition Process.
Fixed: Minimum height specification for ITF14 barcode is not followed.
Fixed: Recognition problem with Code16K barcode.
Fixed: Extra white space at the bottom of UPCA barcode.
Fixed: Recognizing DataMatirx barcode from the PDF file.
Fixed: Recognizing Code39 barcode from the PDF document.
Fixed: ArgumentException with recursive use of single BarCodeBuilder class object.
Fixed: Recognizing Code39 barcode from a PDF document.
Many reported bug fixes have also been included. This release comprises a number of key fixes that help in generating barcode and barcode recognition capabilities. Please review the release notes of Aspose.BarCode for .Net 7.3.0 for a complete list of enhancements.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.