Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an easy-to-use, high-performance and well-documented imaging library, that provides the most flexible group of routines for the developers to create, manipulate, save and convert images in their Java applications with ease and performance.
Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the development platform. It works independent of other applications, and although Aspose.Imaging allows you to save to Adobe PhotoShop® format (PSD), you do not need PhotoShop on the machine.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby”, a new gem for Ruby developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize “Aspose.Imaging for Java” in their Ruby applications using Rjb – Ruby Java Bridge gem to deal with images.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby gem.
- Installation and Usage
- Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby Gem
You can downloaded latest version from:
Quick Start Tutorial
Following example demonstrate how you can export image to different formats.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposeimagingjava' include Asposeimagingjava include Asposeimagingjava::ExportImageToDifferentFormats initialize_aspose_imaging
Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
Working with Image Files
- Opening Image files
- Creating Image files
- Saving Image files
- Exporting Images to Different Formats
- Drawing Images using Core Functionality
- Drawing Images using Graphics
- Drawing Lines
- Drawing Ellipse
- Drawing Rectangle
- Drawing Arc
- Converting Metafiles to Other Image Formats
- Cropping Metafiles
Managing Raster Formats
- Rotate and Flip an Image
- Resizing Images
- Cropping Images
- Dithering for Raster Images
- Converting Images to Black n White and Grayscale
- Adjusting Brightness, Contrast and Gamma
- Working With TIFF Images
- Export Multi-page TIFF Frames to Different Image format
- Concatenate Multiple TIFF Images
- Add Different Images as Separate Frames in a Multi-Page TIFF
- Data Recovery for TIFF Image Format
- Working With JPEG Images
- Creating Thumbnails from JPEG Images
- Adding Thumbnails to JFIF Segments of JPEG Images
- Adding Thumbnails to EXIF Segments of JPEG Images
- Using ExifData Class to Read and Modify Jpeg EXIF Tags
- Using JpegExifData Class to Read and Modify Jpeg EXIF Tags
- Auto Correct Orientation of JPEG Images
- Working With PNG Images
- Specifying Transparency for PNG Images
- Compressing PNG Files
- Specifying Bit Depth for PNG Images
Managing Photoshop Formats
- Creating Indexed PSD Files
- Exporting Images to PSD Format
Managing DjVu Format
- Converting DjVu to PDF Format
- Converting DjVu to TIFF Format
- Converting Range of DjVu Pages
- Converting Range of DjVu Pages to Separate Images
- Converting Specific Portion of DjVu Page
Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby Documentation
Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby Documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.Imaging Java for Ruby.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.