Aspose.Diagram for Java is an easy-to-use, high-performance and well-documented library that works with VSD, VSDX, VSS, VST, VSX, VTX, VDW and VDX files in Java applications without the need to rely on Microsoft Office Visio®. It allows developers to open files and manipulate the elements of the diagram or create a diagram from scratch and place various elements, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to VDX, VSX, VTX, XPS, HTML, SVG, SWF, XAML, image or PDF formats.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby”, a new gem for Ruby developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize “Aspose.Diagram for Java” in their Ruby applications using Rjb – Ruby Java Bridge gem to deal with Microsoft Visio Drawings.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby gem.
You can downloaded latest version from:
Quick Start Tutorial
Following example demonstrate how you can export visio drawing to PDF format.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposediagramjava' include Asposediagramjava include Asposediagramjava::ExportToPdf initialize_aspose_Diagram
Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
- Loading, Saving, and Converting in Ruby
- Working with Masters in Ruby
- Working with Diagrams in Ruby
- Working with Pages in Ruby
- Working with Shapes in Ruby
- Working with Text in Ruby
- Working with Window Elements in Ruby
- Working with SolutionXML Elements in Ruby
- Working with Headers and Footers in Ruby
- Working with Layers in Ruby
- Working with Hyperlinks in Ruby
- Working with User-defined Cells in Ruby
- Working with Protection in Ruby
- Working with Geometry Section in Ruby
Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby Documentation
Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby Documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.