We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.2.0. This release supports recognizing DataMatrix barcode that is UTF-8 encoded.
Reading UTF-8 encoded DataMatrix and Aztec coded barcodes were already supported. However reading from these barcodes have been improved further.
- Reading functionality of UTF-8 encoded DataMatrix barcodes has been improved.
- Reading functionality of Aztec code from the images has been improved.
Please check the release notes of Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.2.0 for a complete list of enhancements.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The resources you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for Java API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs - help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum - post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription - Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples - We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.