Aspose .NET DNN Data Exporter to Excel Module allows users to export data directly from local or remote database tables, views and by the custom queries into Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet. This module demonstrates the powerful spreadsheet building feature provided by Aspose.Cells. This initial version of the module is enriched with the following cool features to make the Export process simple and easy to use.
Features in this Release
The release of this module supports the following features.
- Allow connecting Local MS SQL Server Database
- Allow connecting Remote MS SQL Server Database
- Populate all Tables from the connected database
- Populate all Views from the connected database
- Allow writing Custom Query
- AutoFit Columns to contents length
- Allow skipping string more than 32k in excel cells (LoadOptions)
- Apply Header Column formatting as Bold Text
- Allow using as Data Source (Table, Views, Custom Query)
- Export Data to Microsoft Excel Documents (.xls, .xlsx and .xlsb)
- Export Data to Tab-delimited text document (*.txt)
- Export Data to CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)
- Export Data to OpenDocument Spreadsheet (*.ods)
- Option to select desired output format before exporting
- The exported document is automatically sent to the browser for downloading
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using the module.
Please check this video to see it in action.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer-driven features since we are a 100% customer-driven company.