We’ve added more examples in the release of the Aspose.Cell for .NET features unavailable in VSTO Excel. Code Missing features of VSTO in Aspose.Cells for .NET helps you to understand the extra features and importance of Aspose.Cells over VSTO Excel.
What’s New in the release of v1.1
- Save Workbook to Text or CSV Format
- Encrypting Excel Files
- Display or Hide Tabs
- Display or Hide Scroll Bars
- Display or Hide Gridline
- Display or Hide Row Column Headers
- Advanced Protection Settings since Excel XP
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents
- Adding Hyperlinks to Link Data
- Smart Markers feature
- Grouping Data
- Using Anonymous Types or Custom Objects
- Image Markers
- Using Nested Objects
Import and Export Worksheet
- Import data from document
- Export data from document
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
- Aspose.Words for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Words
- Aspose.Slides for VSTO to deal with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Aspose.Tasks for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Project
- Aspose.Diagram for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Visio
- Aspose.Email for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Outlook