Project Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Email for Java API in comparison with Apache POI-HSMF. The project also covers the features that are only available in Aspose.Email for Java API but not in Apache POI-HSMF for Microsoft Outlook and Emails.
Downloading And Installing
Please check the link below to find instructions on downloading and installing Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI-HSMF.
You can downloaded latest version from:
Examples: Aspose.Email vs Apache POI-HSMF
- Load Email Message
- Save Email Message
- Extract Message Headers
- Extract Message Body
- Extract Message Attachments
Examples: Features of Aspose.Email missing in Apache POI-HSMF
Conversion to Other Formats
- Convert Outlook Offline Folder File (OST) to Other Formats
- Convert MSG to Other Formats
- Save Email Message As PDF
Working with Contacts
Working with Emails
- Add Embedded Images to Email Message
- Read Embedded Email Attachments from Message
- Show and Hide Extra Print Headers using MHTFormatOptions
- Get Folders Information from IMAP Mailbox
Working with Appointments
- Set Color Category for Outlook Message
- Formatting an Appointment
- Create New Calendar Item
- Adding Attachments to Calendar Items
- Retrieving Attachments from Calendar Items
Working with Outlook Storage
- Read Outlook Template OFT
- Read Outlook Storage PST
- Show or Hide Extra Print Headers
- Check PST Password Protection
- Read Outlook PST and Get Folders and Subfolders Information
Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI-HSMF Documentation
Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI-HSMF Documentation is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI-HSMF.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.