Aspose Visual Studio plugin is a great tool for quickly downloading and exploring Aspose for .NET API examples. We are pleased to announce a new release which now supports exploring examples of our new product Aspose.3D for .NET. This plugin saves a lot of time and effort by providing a very simple option for seamlessly selecting, downloading and opening the latest example projects without having to leave the Visual Studio environment.
The new improved version provides the following features:
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Easy to launch from File or Tools menu in Visual Studio
- Saves time and flattens the learning curve.
- Enables you to select and open the latest Aspose for .NET API examples hosted on Github.com.
- A selected example project is automatically opened in Visual Studio with all required references set to give you a ready to run and explore environment.
- Automatically downloads the latest API libraries and examples whenever there are new updates on the server.
We have now integrated a new cool product: Aspose.3D for .NET and support for Visual Studio 2013. You can use this plugin to download and explore the following exciting features of Aspose.3D for .NET.
- This new plugin supports 3 versions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Integrated new Aspose product: Aspose.3D for .NET.
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET applications including ASP.NET, Windows Forms and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server.
It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D for .NET.
An overview of the capabilities of Aspose.3D for .NET
- Create a 3D Scene
- Creating a Mesh Surface
- Add mesh Geometry to the 3D Scene
- Set up Normal or UV on the Graphic Objects
- Apply Transformation to a Node
- Node Hierarchy in the 3D Scene Document
- Share Mesh’s Geometry Data between Multiple Nodes
- Render an Animation Object
- Apply Materials to 3D Objects
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using these development templates.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.