[![Aspose.OCR for .NET logo] We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .NET 3.0.0. This release includes align template elements and create duplicate elements in OMR template editor. Not to save preprocessed images by default during recognition process has also been incorporated in this release.
Create Duplicate OMR Elements
OMR template editor now provides support to create elements very quickly using duplicate option.
Using OMR template editor developer can create duplicate elements to quickly fill the form with desired number of elements. Note that two elements must be selected in order to enable the duplicate option.
Duplicate option allows you to define the following settings:
- Element name prefix
- Element counter
- Number of elements to duplicate
Align Elements in Templates
Two or more selected elements can be aligned in the OMR template editor. Elements can be aligned to left, right, top and bottom according to selected first element.
In case element1 needs to be aligned according to element2, first select element2 and then select element1. This will enables the alignment buttons on the tool bar.
Click “Align Right” alignment button. This will align the element1 to right according to element2.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Preprocessed images should not be saved by default.
OMR operation on noisy image has been improved.
Please review the release notes of [Aspose.OCR for .NET 3.0.0] for a complete list of new feature & enhancements. If you are planning to upgrade the API from any previous version, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed since your current revision of the API.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- [Download Aspose.OCR for .NET].
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- [Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum] – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- [Enable blog Subscription] – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- [Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples] – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the [Aspose.OCR forum] for a chat.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/07/aspose-OCR-for-net_100.png “Aspose.OCR for .NET logo”)](https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/07/aspose-OCR-for-net_100.png : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr-for-.net/default.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr-for-.net/default.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.ocr-product-family/493/showforum.aspx : https://blog.aspose.com/ : https://github.com/aspose-ocr/Aspose.OCR-for-.NET : http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.ocr-product-family/493/showforum.aspx