We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.6.0. Decorated and dot peen DataMatrix barcode recognition are the top of the list in this release. Export barcode properties to XML file feature has also been incorporated in this release.
Detect Decorated Datamatrix Barcode using C#
Aspose.BarCode for .Net provides facility to recognize decorated datamatrix barcode.
Following is the simple code illustration of the decorated DataMatrix barcode detection.
Detect Dot Peen Datamatrix Barcode using C#
Aspose.BarCode for .Net provides support to recognize dot peen datamatrix barcode.
Following is the simple code demonstrating dot peen datamatrix barcode recognition.
Export Barcode Properties To XML
Aspose.BarCode for .Net exposed a new method ExportToXml to export barcode properties to XML file.
Following is the code sample to export barcode properties to XML file.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Code39Standard and Code128 barcode recognition in win-form applications has been improved.
- QR barcode recognition from PDF process has been improved.
- BarCodeReader.GetAngle functionality has been improved.
- Datamatrix barcode recognition has been improved.
Please review the release notes of Aspose.BarCode for .Net 7.6.0 for a complete list of new feature & enhancements. If you are planning to upgrade the API from any previous version, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed since your current revision of the API.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.