Aspose.Words Metadata Cleaner is a metadata removal tool which protects organizations from accidental information and metadata leaks. Unintentional leaks have the potential to embarrass or negatively impact a company’s financial well-being. Aspose.Words Metadata Cleaner integrates tightly with Outlook to ensure all hidden metadata is removed from documents sent from an organization. It works in the background before sending an email, Verify all word attachments in the email and clean all Built-in and Custom properties from these attachments.
Features in this Release
The release of this add-on supports the following features:
- This plugin executes automatically before sending any email from Outlook.
- Automatically read all attachments using Aspose.Words in background.
- Remove all Built-in Properties from word processing document attachments.
- Remove all custom Properties from word processing document attachments.
- Re-attach the attachments automatically after clearing metadata.
- It provides ability to enable or disable add-on from the top ribbon button.
- Supports Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using these development templates.
Please check this video to see it in action.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.