Aspose .NET Export Users to Word for SiteFinity Module allows developers to export SiteFinity Users into Microsoft Word, OpenOffice and PDF Documents. This module demonstrates the powerful document building feature provided by Aspose.Word. This initial version of the module is enriched with the following cool features to make the Export process simple and easy to use.
This initial version of the module provides the following features:
- Export users to Microsoft Word Documents (.doc, .docx, dot, dotx, docm, and dotm)
- Export users to Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
- Export users to OpenDocument Format (*.odt)
- Export users to OpenOffice Document Format (*.ott)
- Export users to Tab delimited text document (*.txt)
- Export users to CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)
- Option to select desired output format before exporting.
- Option to export all or selected users to selected output document format.
- Exported document is automatically sent to browser for downloading.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using Export Users to Word Module for Sitefinity.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.