Along with the above-stated enhancements, this release fixes a number of issues reported by our customers in the previous release. Some of these are PDF to PDFA, PDF to TIFF, PDF to PNG, HTML to PDF, PDF to HTML and TimeZone issue. Please check release notes of Aspose.PDF for Java 11.1.0 for the complete list.
The following sections describe some details regarding these newly added features/enhancements.
Using Roman Numbers in TOC Entries
Headings are important parts of any document. Writers always try to make headings more prominent and meaningful to its readers. If there are more than one headings in a document, a writer has several options to organize these headings. One of the most common approaches to organize headings is to write headings in Numbering Style. Aspose.PDF for Java supports the following heading styles. Further details can be found on How to Apply Numbering Style in Heading.
|NumeralsArabic||Arab type,for example, 1,1.1,…|
|NumeralsRomanUppercase||Roman upper type, for example, I,I.II, …|
|NumeralsRomanLowercase||Roman lower type, for example, i,i.ii, …|
|LettersUppercase||English upper type, for example, A,A.B, …|
|LettersLowercase||English lower type, for example, a,a.b, …|
Aspose.PDF for Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Pdf for Java:
- Home page for Aspose.PDF for Java
- Download Aspose.PDF for Java
- Aspose.PDF product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Aspose.PDF for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.PDF APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.PDF blog.
- Aspose.PDF for Java Examples – Source code examples.