We’ve added more code examples in this new release with Aspose.Slides for .NET features which are unavailable in OpenXML Presentation. These examples show how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Slides for .NET APIs. These project examples are helpful for those who want to migrate from OpenXML Presentation or want to compare the features of Aspose.Slides with OpenXML Presentation.
What’s New in v1.1
- Accessing OpenDocument Presentation
- Get the File Format of Presentation
- Manage Slide Transactions
- Add Layout Slides to Presentation
- Working with Size and Layout of Presentation
- Export Media files to HTML file
Conversion from PPT to different formats
High-level Programming with Presentation Document Object Model
Rendering and Printing of Presentation
- Rendered As Tiff
- Rendered As Tiff By User Defined Dimension
- Render Slide As SVG Image
- Print Presentation
- Render Slide As thumbnail to JPEG
- Render Slide As Thumbnail to JPEG by User defined Values
- Conversion to Tiff with Notes
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.