Aspose.Cells for .NET Examples Visual Studio plugin is a great tool for quickly downloading and exploring Aspose.Cells for .NET API examples. We are pleased to announce a new release which supports exploring examples of Aspose.Cells for .NET. This plugin saves a lot of time and efforts by providing a very simple option for seamlessly selecting, downloading and opening the latest example projects without having to leave the Visual Studio environment.
This version provides the following features:
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Easy to launch from File > Aspose menu in Visual Studio
- Saves time and reduces the learning curve.
- Enables you to select and open the latest Aspose.Cells for .NET API examples hosted on Github.com.
- Allow you to open C# or VB.NET examples project
- A selected project is automatically opened in Visual Studio with all required references set to give you a ready to run and explore environment.
- Automatically downloads the latest API libraries from NuGet and examples from GitHub.
Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells for .NET provides the most flexible group of components that enable .NET applications to create, modify, convert, render and print Excel® spreadsheets without requiring Microsoft Excel® to be installed on the server.
Aspose.Cells for .NET supports all the major Microsoft Excel and other file formats including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX/XLTM, HTML, CSV, ODS, Tab Delimited, SpreadsheetML and PDF, etc.
For more details about Aspose.Cells for .NET API
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using these development templates.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.