We’ve added more code examples in this new release with Aspose.Slides for .NET features which are unavailable in VSTO MS Presentation. These examples show how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Slides for .NET APIs. These project examples are helpful for those who want to migrate from VSTO Presentation or want to compare the features of Aspose.Slides with VSTO Presentation.
What’s New in v1.1
- Add layout Slide to Presentation
- Convert Presentation to HTML
- Convert Presentation to Tiff with Notes
- Convert Presentation to XPS
- Create Slide as SVG Image
- Export media files into HTML file
- Generate Slide Thumbnail as JPEG
- Generating a Thumbnail from a Slide with User Defined Dimensions
- Conversion from PPT to PPTX format
- Conversion of OpenOffice Document
- Presentation Locking
- Rendering Shapes on Slide as Images
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.