We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .Net 3.4.0. This release includes performing OCR operation on images with transparent background. OMR template editor is busy indicator feature has also been incorporated in this release.
Busy Indicator In Template Editor
OMR template editor now includes feature OMR template is busy indicator while processing image in OMR template editor. This indicator can be seen if Enable Automatic Skew Correction check box is checked and you are trying to process a skewed image, Deskew Image button is pressed and by clicking the Display preprocessed image button.
Following are the enhancements incorporated in this release.
- Save preprocessed binarized image process has been improved.
- CheckBox element minimum height in the OMR template editor has been reset to more smaller value.
- Exception handling process while performing OCR operation on barcode has been improved.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.