Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring Microsoft Office OneNote having installed on the server. The Java API of Aspose.Note empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image file formats with high fidelity.
The plugin contains two wizards.
Wizard 1: Aspose.Note Maven Project
- Plugin’s Aspose Maven Project Wizard lets developers to create Aspose.Note for Java API Maven project.
- The reference of Aspose.Note for Java API maven dependency is automatically fetched from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository and gets added in the pom.xml.
- The created project will always contain most recent available version Maven Dependency for Aspose.Note for Java API.
- The wizard steps also presents with the option for downloading Source Code Examples for using Aspose.Note for Java API
Wizard 2: Aspose.Note Examples
- Aspose.Note Examples Wizard lets you create / copy downloaded Source Code Examples of Aspose.Note for Java API into your project. All the examples for the selected category will get copied to the project’s “com.aspose.note.examples” package folder along with the required resources within “src/main/resources” folder needed to run the examples.
- Source Code Examples of Aspose.Note for Java API are meant for demonstrating the different usages of the API.
Following are listed few prominent functions that you can perform with Aspose.Note for Java:
- Converting OneNote Document to PDF
- Extract OneNote Content using DocumentVisitor
- Get Information of Each Page from the OneNote Document
- Extract Images from a OneNote Document
- Add A Hyperlink to OneNote Document and Save as PDF
- Insert Chinese Number in the List and Save as PDF
- Extracting Plain Text from the Table of OneNote Document
- Retrieve Attached Files from a OneNote Document
- Get Outlook Task Details from a OneNote Document
- Change the Font Color, Size and Highlight All the Text of RichText Node
Download and Installation
For the installation of plugin from within IntelliJ IDEA. Please check the following useful wiki links:
Complete Plugin Documentation / Help
For the complete documentation of Aspose.Note Java for IntelliJ IDEA Maven plugin,
- Aspose.Words Java for IntelliJ IDEA – Maven
- Aspose.Cells Java for IntelliJ IDEA – Maven
- Aspose.Slides Java for IntelliJ IDEA – Maven
- Aspose.Barcode Java for IntelliJ IDEA – Maven
- Aspose.Pdf Java for IntelliJ IDEA – Maven
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.