We’ve added more code examples in this new release of Aspose.Words for .NET in comparison with OpenXML SDK. Code Comparison of Aspose.Words for .NET with OpenXML shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Words for .NET APIs and OpenXML SDK to deal with MS Word document and OpenOffice Documents. This is also helpful for those who want to migrate from OpenXML Word.
What’s New in v1.2
- Get and Set Bookmark Text
- Remove Hidden Text from Document
- Remove Page Breaks from Document
- Remove Section Breaks from Document
- Search and Replace Text in Document Part
- Extract Image from Word Document
- Remove the headers and footers from a word processing document
- Open a word processing document for read-only access
- Open a word processing document from a stream
- Convert a word processing document from the DOCM to the DOCX file format
- Add table to Word Document
- Insert picture in Word document
- Open and Add text to Word Document
- Create and Add a paragraph style
- Change text in a table
- Create a word processing document
- Change or Replace Header and Footer
- Delete comments by all or a specific author
- Insert a comment into a word processing document
- Retrieve comments from a word processing document
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
- Aspose.Cells for OpenXML to deal with Microsoft Excel
- Aspose.Slides for OpenXML to deal with Microsoft PowerPoint