We are pleased to announce another release of Aspose.Cells for NPOI (HWPF and XWPF) which shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs in comparison with NPOI. Code Comparison of Aspose Cells for .NET with NPOI is helpful for developers who want to compare NPOI with the easiness and flexibility of Aspose.Cells for .NET or migrate from NPOI to Aspose.Cells.
What’s New in this Release v 1.3
Below are the features of another release of comparison examples of NPOI with Aspose Cells for .NET:
Working with Worksheets
- Add Comment In Worksheet
- Auto Fit Columns in Worksheet
- Hiding Rows and Columns in Worksheet
- Split Cells in Worksheet
- Working with Freeze Panes
- Add Image in Worksheet
- Copy Worksheet
- Create New Worksheet
- Reorder Worksheets
- Set Worksheet Zoom Factor
- Working with Headers and Footers
- Data Handling Features in Aspose.Cells
- Miscellaneous Examples in Aspose.Cells
- Working with Charts in Aspose.Cells
- Working with Worksheets in Aspose.Cells
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.