We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.5.0. The major development in this release is support for DICOM image and support for EMF format. This release allows you to blur an image and import image to PSD layer. Support to apply correction filters on images has also been incorporated in this release.
Convert EMF Files to PDF using C#
Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET, developers can convert EMF metafile to PDF format. Aspose.Imaging for .NET provides the EmfImage class to load EMF files and the same can be used to save the image to PDF format. Below provided sample code demonstrates how to convert EMF to PDF.
Work with DICOM Images using C#
Aspose.Imaging for .NET now supports the DICOM image format(.dicom). DICOM stands for Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine. DICOM is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging. It includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol.
The following is the list of operations that can be performed on a DICOM image using Aspose.Imaging:
- Adjusting Brightness, Contrast and Gamma
- Applying Filters
- Applying Binarization
- Cropping Image
- Cropping by Shifts
- Dithering For DICOM Image
- Resizing DICOM Image
- Rotate and Flip DICOM Image
- Export to DICOM
- Memory strategy optimization
Blur An Image using C#
Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET API, developers can create blur effect on an image. Following is the code demonstrating the use of GaussianBlurFilterOptions class.
Import Image To PSD Layer using C#
Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET API, developers can import image into a PSD file. Aspose.Imaging for .NET has exposed the DrawImage method of the Layer class to add/import an image into a PSD file. DrawImage method needs location and image values to add/import an image into a PSD file. The following code example demonstrates how to import an image into PSD file.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Process of digital signing of assembly has been improved.
- Processing of PSD file has been improved.
- DXF to PDF conversion process has been improved.
- JPG to JPG2000 format conversion process has been improved.
- Processing of YCBCR format has been upgraded.
- Processing of JPEG & TIFF formats have been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.5.0 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.