We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 1.0.0. This is a new addition to Aspose APIs and allows you to work with CAD formats including DWG and DXF formats. Aspose.Imaging also supports CAD formats but these formats will be removed from Aspose.Imaging in the next three months and all features related to CAD formats will be the part of Aspose.CAD only.
This release of Aspose.CAD for .NET supports converting DWG and DXF formats to PDF and raster image formats. Converting CAD layers and layouts to PDF and raster image formats has also been supported by this release. You can also remove entities from DWG and DXF documents.
Convert CAD Formats to PDF in C#
Aspose.CAD for .NET allows you to convert CAD drawings to PDF format. Aspose.CAD.Image.Load method can be used to load CAD drawings, Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions can be used to set vector rasterization options, Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions can be used to set PDF options and Aspose.CAD.Image.Save method can be used to save output PDF e.g.
Convert CAD Formats to Raster Images in C#
Aspose.CAD for .NET allows you to convert CAD drawings to raster image formats. Aspose.CAD.Image.Load method can be used to load CAD drawings, Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.CadRasterizationOptions can be used to set vector rasterization options, Aspose.CAD. ImageOptionsBase can be used to set image options and Aspose.CAD.Image.Save method can be used to save output image e.g.
Other Important Features
Following is a list of some important features included in this release.
- Convert CAD layers to PDF
- Convert CAD layouts to PDF
- Convert CAD layers to raster image formats
- Convert CAD layouts to raster image formats
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for .NET 1.0.0 page in downloads section.
Aspose.CAD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for .NET API
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- API Reference Documents
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.