We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 7.9.0. This release supports showing the code text on the right side of the barcode. Barcode recognition has also been improved in this release.
Set the code text location to the right side of a barcode
Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services allows you to set the code text location to the right side of the barcode. This is helpful in showing the code text on the right side of a data matrix barcode. CodeLocation property can be set to Right in the barcode settings.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 7.9.0 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.