We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.7.0. The major development in this release is support for Scalable Vector Graphics image. This release allows you to Crop EMF Image. Support to specify font folder while converting EMF to raster image has also been incorporated in this release.
Support for SVG Image
Aspose.Imaging for .Net now supports the SVG image format (.svg). SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics.
Below provided sample code demonstrates how to convert a SVG file to PNG format.
Cropping EMF Image
Using Aspose.Imaging for .Net, developers can crop EMF metafile. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides two different approaches for cropping image: by shifts and by a rectangle.
Below the provided sample code demonstrates how to crop an EMF image by shifts.
Specify Font Folder While Converting EMF To Raster Image
Using Aspose.Imaging for .NET API, developers can specify font folder while converting EMF to raster image. Following is the code demonstrates how to specify font folder for EMF image to PNG image.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Process of loading DICOM image has been improved.
- Processing of Horizontal and Vertical resolution values of an image has been improved.
- process of drawing image has been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.7.0 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.