We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 8.0.0. This release supports displaying DutchKix and DotCode barcodes on your reports. More than 60 barcodes were already supported by Aspose.BarCode and these two symbologies are a great addition to this collection.
Set the barcode type to DutchKix or DotCode
Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services allows you to display DutchKix and DotCode barcodes on your reports. You can set the Symbology field to DutchKix and DotCode to display the respective barcodes.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 8.0.0 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.