We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 9.5.0. Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this release includes enhancement to the project data conversion to HTML functionality for controlling document header information to output. It also fixes a number of issues that were part of the equivalent .NET version as well as reported with the Java API. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit release notes section of Aspose.Tasks for Java.
New Features and Enhancements
Controlling Document Header Information while Exporting to HTML: Aspose.Tasks API already supported conversion of project data to HTML. This release further enhances the functionality by providing the capability to control exporting of document header’s information to output HTML. The HtmlSaveOptions class provides the following two methods for this purpose.
- setIncludeProjectNameInTitle – used to specify if the project name should be included in output HTML title
- setIncludeProjectNameInPageHeader – used to specify if the project name should be included in output HTML header
These values are set to true by default.
Performance Improvement for Working with Large Number of Tasks: This month’s release brings performance improvement while creating large number of tasks using the API. The automatic calculation mode of the API calculates each and every field of a task upon adding new tasks. This can be taken care of by using the Manual Calculation mode of the API. We have further improved the manual calculation mode so that it takes less time while creating large number of tasks such as up to 10,000.
In addition to the functional and performance enhancements mentioned earlier, this month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes that further brings stability to the API functionality.
- Product Documentation – Provides complete information about system requirements, installation, Programmer’s Guide, Technical articles and API Changes
- API Reference Guide – Provides information about the product namespaces, classes and methods
- GitHub Examples – Ready to download and execute examples of the API
- Forum Support – Post your queries/inquiries on Aspose.Tasks forum to get support from our technical support team.