We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.9.0. The major development in this release is support for creating EMF metafile image. This release supports the PSD file created/updated using SAI and GIMP2 tools. Support to convert EMF metafile to SVG format has also been incorporated in this release.
Create EMF Metafile Image in Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java now supports creating EMF metafile image. Aspose.Imaging for Java provides the EmfRecorderGraphics2D class to create EMF metafile. Below provided sample code demonstrates how to create EMF metafile.
Converting EMF To SVG in Java
Using Aspose.Imaging for Java, developers can convert EMF to SVG format. Below is the code demonstration.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- The process of updating text in PSD text layers has been improved.
- Support to load PSD file created/updated using SAI software/editing tool has been incorporated.
- Support to load PSD file created/updated using GIMP2 software/editing tool has been incorporated.
- Processing of Extracting TIFF Frame has been improved.
- The process of converting TIFF to JPEG has been improved.
- The process of converting Djvu to PDF has been improved.
- The process of converting Djvu image pages to PNG has been improved.
- ICC profiles for Jpeg2000 images have been implemented.
- The process of rotate operation on raster image has been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.9.0 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.