Sydney, Australia – Aspose supports a number of local user groups and events in the US, Europe and Asia. We are keen to support interaction and innovation and sponsoring such events is one way in which we can do this.
We look forward to doing our bit to encourage idea exchange and innovation. Below is a new conference that we will be sponsoring this year that we would like to share with you and we encourage you to take a look.
Unifying Digital Business @APIdaysNZ is building the API Community with New Zealand’s only dedicated API Conference.
APIdays bring together innovators, decision makers and influencers from both traditional and API industries.
55% of traditional businesses are under threat from digital disruption. Learn how APIs lie at the heart of digital transformation in:
- Digital Service
What’s in Store?
- Banking and FinTech, Healthcare, Smart Homes and Smart Cities,
- Democracy & Government
- The API Economy
- The Business Case for APIs
- Company Case Studies and Experience
- New Digital Business Models
- API Marketing and Community Engagement Monetization,
- Subscription & Billing Identity, security and privacy
- API Security API Design
- API Specification
- API Testing
- Internet of Things Managing Change – API Lifecycle Management
- Backend Architecture microservices and containers
- Mobile Development Reactive and Asynchronous APIs
- Monitoring & Analytics
- Platforms as a Service (PaaS and iPaaS)
APIDays NZ has more than 40 speakers lined up, including:
Founder & CEO, figure.nz
When and Where?
- 6th & 7th Oct, Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
- For more information, check out the programme.
Aspose are file format experts. They offer a powerful set of file management APIs with which developers can create applications which can create, open, edit and save the majority of popular business file formats.
The Aspose product range includes Microsoft Excel spreadsheet APIs, Microsoft Word processing APIs, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation APIs, PDF document creation and manipulation APIs and many others.
The Aspose products range of supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio files, popular image formats and various other formats. Aspose produce APIs for .NET, Java, Cloud, which can be utilized in almost any modern language available today.
Aspose Pty Ltd has been operating since 2002. The headquarters are in Australia, and the company has teams in numerous countries all over the world.
Telephone (Australia): +61 2 8003 5926