We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.10. This release supports displaying Aztec Runes and GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon Extended barcodes on your reports. Support for UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon barcode has also been incorporated in this release. More than 60 barcodes were already supported by Aspose.BarCode and the above symbologies are a great addition to this collection.
Set the barcode type to Aztec Runes, GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon extended or UPCA & GS1 databar coupon barcode
Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services allows you to display Aztec Runes, GS1-128 AI 8102 coupon extended barcode or UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon barcodes on your reports. You can set the Symbology field to Aztec Runes, GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon Extended barcode and UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon to display the respective barcodes.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.10 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.