We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 16.10. The major development in this release is support for creating WMF metafile image. Support to convert WMF metafile to SVG format has also been incorporated in this release.
Create WMF Metafile Image using C#
Aspose.Imaging for .Net now supports creating WMF metafile image. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides the WmfRecorderGraphics2D class to create WMF metafile. Below provided sample code demonstrates how to create WMF metafile.
Convert WMF To SVG using C#
Using Aspose.Imaging for .Net developers can convert WMF to SVG format. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides SvgOptions class to create SVG format image. Below is the code demonstration of the said functionality.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Process of converting GIF to TIFF has been improved.
- Process of generating EMF image has been improved.
- Process of resizing proportional height has been improved.
- Functionality of Save() method for PSD file has been improved.
- Functionality to update text in PSD layer has been improved.
- Process of converting WMF to PNG image has been improved.
- Functionality to process DICOM image has been improved.
- Functionality to export EMF+ metafile to PDF format has been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 16.10 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.