We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.11. This release supports displaying Codablock F barcodes on your reports. Support for 4 more symbologies to the Encoder API has also been incorporated in this release that makes total of 64 symbologies to the Encoder API.
Set the barcode type to Codablock F barcode
Aspose.Barcode for Reporting Services allows you to display Codablock F barcodes on your reports. You can set the Symbology field to Codablock F barcode to display the respective barcode.
Following is a list of improvements included in this release.
- Classification of the encode types (symbologies) has been incorporated.
- Functionality of PDF417 barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.11 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.