Microsoft Ignite China is China’s largest tech conference. It gathers thousands of important CEO, CIO, CT and IT technology experts from home and abroad to learn and to network. Attendees come from Microsoft Traditional Technology Conferences held in the past, which include TechEd, Microsoft Management Summit and Microsoft Products Launch
The event includes:
- Curated three days packed with hand-picked sessions to address specific knowledge gaps around some of the biggest opportunities and challenges at work. Additionally, learn how to get more out of your existing Microsoft solutions.
- The chance to attend hand on labs. These sessions will help you to become familiar with new technologies.
- The opportunity to listen to the Keynote address from inspirational presenters will give you a strategic overview of the latest Microsoft technologies and the motivation that drives over-and-above performance.
What’s in Store?
- 10000+ trade visitors
- 120+ experts lecturers
- 1000+ enterprises participating
- 100+ professional and technical courses
- 100+ media delegates
- 30+ hands-on labs
- 20+ partner exhibitions
- 10+ “Meet the Experts” sessions
Ignite China has more than 100 speakers lined up, including the numerous high-profile keynote speakers from Microsoft China such as:
Microsoft Greater China Chairman and CEO
General manager of global research
Microsoft Greater China Vice President
When and Where?
- 30th November – 2nd December, Beijing
- For more information, check out the sessions.
Aspose are file format experts. They offer a powerful set of file management APIs with which developers can create applications which can create, open, edit and save the majority of popular business file formats.
The Aspose product range includes Microsoft Excel spreadsheet APIs, Microsoft Word processing APIs, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation APIs, PDF document creation and manipulation APIs and many others.
The Aspose products range of supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio files, popular image formats and various other formats. Aspose produce APIs for .NET, Java, Cloud, which can be utilized in almost any modern language available today.
Aspose Pty Ltd has been operating since 2002. The headquarters are in Australia, and the company has teams in numerous countries all over the world.
Telephone (Australia): +61 2 8003 5926