We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.12. This release incorporates many enhancements to improve the overall performance of the API. Integration of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS design time control into Microsoft Visual Studio, smooth rendering and report preview having barcode on it are the top of the list.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of integrating Aspose.BarCode into Microsoft Visual Studio has been improved.
- Process of loading barcode control into Visual Studio toolbox has been improved.
- Process of previewing report having barcode has been improved.
- Processing of ITF14 coded barcode has been improved.
- Processing of CodablockF coded barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.12 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.