We are pleased to announce the availability of new version 16.12.0 of Aspose.3D for .NET API. The new version adds support of importing DXF data files. Developers can import DXF files into the Aspose.3D API, and then export them in any supported 3D format. Using the recent version or higher, developers would be able to apply the usage based licensing because it relies on the accurate records. All the regular bug fixes and enhancements have also been included. Developers can install Aspose.3D Nuget package in their .NET applications because we publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. We recommend our clients upgrade old version of the Aspose.3D API to this latest one. For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Set Public and Private Keys to Apply Usage-based License
Aspose.3D for .NET API has now incorporated the metered licensing system. It monitors the regular usage of Aspose.3D API and keep track of the Aspose API licenses. It’ll help our clients utilize Aspose APIs more effectively as well as increase their company revenues. Please check this help topic to know the implementation of metered license: Set Public and Private Keys to Apply Metered License
Import an Existing DXF File into the Aspose.3D API
DXF is a file extension for a graphic image format typically used with AutoCAD software. DXF stands for Drawing eXchange Form and used to transfer data between various applications. Using Aspose.3D API, developers can now read any existing DXF file. Developers would also be able to load a DXF file, and then save in any supported 3D file format. Please check this help topic to know how to load an existing DXF file: Reading a 3D Scene
Public API Changes
The following API changes in the new version are also worth noting:
- Aspose.ThreeD.Metered class has been added. It allows to apply metered license.
- Aspose.ThreeD.FileFormat.DXF property has been added. It helps in loading a DXF file.
Aspose.3D for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.3D for .NET API
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET
- Aspose.3D product family forum - Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Aspose.3D for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.3D APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release that save time and efforts. The API is quite simple and developers can use it in application easily.