We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for Java 16.12. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.BarCode API to improve the overall performance of the API. Improved recognition speed of Aztec coded barcode, improved processing of DataMatrix and support of CodabloackF coded barcode recognition with AllSupportedTypes property are top of the list. Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has also been improved in this release.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of barcode recognition from a BMP image has been improved.
- Process of Datamatrix barcode generation of type DataMatrixEccType.Ecc200 has been improved.
- Process of reading Code39standard coded barcode has been improved.
- Processing of CodablockF coded barcode has improved.
- Processing of ITF14 coded barcode has improved.
- Metered licensing mechanism has been improved.
- Process of Aztec barcode recognition has been improved.
- Processing of CodabloackF barcode has been improved.
- Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.Barcode for Java 16.12 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Resources
The resources you may need to accomplish your tasks:
Aspose.BarCode for Java Wiki docs - help documentation and API reference documents.
Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum - post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
Enable Email Subscription - Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
Aspose.BarCode for Java Examples - We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.