We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java 16.12. The major development in this release is support for converting EMF metafile to WMF format. This release supports metered license mechanism. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. Those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing.
Convert EMF to WMF using Java
Using Aspose.Imaging for Java developers can convert EMF to WMF format. The below code demonstrates how the EMF metafile can be converted to WMF metafile format using Java.
Aspose.Imaging for Java provides the functionality to use metered licensing mechanism. We have introduced Metered class in the API to accomplish this job. The following sample code will demonstrate, how to calculate the consumed API requests.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Process of reading PSD layers has been improved.
- Processing of JPEG format images has been improved.
- Processing of Dicom format images has been improved.
- Processing of Aspose.Imaging API in a multi-threaded environment has been improved.
- Process of rendering images in PSD file has been improved.
- processing of saving TIFF frames has been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for Java 16.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java in Online Repository – We have published the JAR files on the Maven repository. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.