We’re pleased to announce that the new version 17.1.0 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API is now live. The new version of the API allows developers to export the Visio drawing with selective shapes into any other supported format. We’re constantly improving Aspose.Diagram API for better performance and quality. Recently, we have improved the export quality of Visio drawings. The recent version also covers a number of regular bug fixes and enhancements. Developers can install an Aspose.Diagram Nuget package in their .NET applications because we publish each version as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery. We recommend our clients upgrade old version of Aspose.Diagram API to this latest one. For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Save Selective Visio Shapes into any of Supported Formats
Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can already convert Visio drawings to other supported formats. All these formats are listed here: Save Visio Diagram. Using the latest version 17.1.0 or higher, developers can now select specific shapes, and then save the Visio drawing into any other supported format. The output drawing keeps only the selected shapes, since this feature adds more control over the way of exporting Visio drawings. This help topic shows how to export a Visio drawing with selective shapes: Convert Visio Drawing with Selective Shapes.
This version also incorporates the fixes of injecting additional shapes in the Visio drawing, partial rendering of shapes, duplicate hyperlinks, and the general formatting problems of the diagram. These enhancements and bug fixes improve the performance and accuracy of Aspose.Diagram API. Please check a list of the resolved defects:
- Fixed: VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect date format in the title shape.
- Fixed: The background color of the tables is black on saving VSDX to PDF.
- Fixed: The transparent background of images turns into white color on converting VSD to PNG.
- Fixed: The color of shapes is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PDF.
- Fixed: The formatting of rectangle shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
- Fixed: The shadow of shapes is not being rendered properly on converting a VSD to SVG.
- Fixed: The color of callouts and text is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PNG.
- Fixed: A Microsoft Sharepoint Workflow shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
- Fixed: Missing text items on converting a VSDX to PNG.
- Fixed: Can’t retrieve the fill color of rectangle shape from a VSDX diagram.
- Fixed: Incomplete rendering of the dynamic connectors on converting a VSD to HTML.
- Fixed: The rounded rectangle shapes are changed on converting a VSDX to PNG.
- Fixed: The text items are displaced on converting a VSD to PDF.
- Fixed: The functions of the cross-functional flowchart are missing on loading and saving a VSDX.
- Fixed: Set custom property does not work.
- Fixed: Duplicate hyperlinks are being added while converting a VSD to PDF.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Diagram for .NET wiki docs– Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Diagram product family forum– Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription– Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Migrate from Earlier Versions of Aspose.Diagram API– We keep track of Aspose.Diagram API change version by version. So we recommend getting help from this section while upgrading to the latest API version or if Aspose.Diagram API code is broken at some stage.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release that saves time and efforts. The API is quite simple and developers can use it in application easily.