Aspose supports a number of local user groups, events, and conferences in the US, Europe, and Asia. We are happy to support interaction and innovation by sponsoring such events.
DeveloperWeek 2017 in San Francisco, CA is the latest event we are sponsoring. If you are in the area we encourage you to take a look.
Check out the DeveloperWeek schedule and feel free to give them your feedback on Twitter and #DevWeek17
What’s in Store?
Experience topics such as:
- Introduction to Microservices & Decoupling
- Technology Stack Choices for Microservices
- Who uses Microservices? User Scenarios
- Deployment, Testing, Scalability
- Designing an API: SOAP, REST, ETC
- Making Technology Decisions
- From Developer to CTO
- Managing Innovation
- Building a Technology Team
- CTO Perspective on Emerging Technologies
- Cognitive Computing
- Audio / Video Recognition
- Tools & Open Source Libraries
- Risk & Threat Analysis
- The Machine Learning / AI intersection
See a list of speakers here.
When and Where?
- 11th – 16th February 2017
- The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA, 94105
For more information, check out www.developerweek.com
How to Book?
Aspose are file format experts. They offer a powerful set of file management APIs with which developers can create applications which can create, open, edit and save the majority of popular business file formats.
The Aspose product range includes Microsoft Excel spreadsheet APIs, Microsoft Word processing APIs, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation APIs, PDF document creation and manipulation APIs and many others.
The Aspose products range of supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio files, popular image formats and various other formats. Aspose produce APIs for .NET, Java, Cloud, which can be utilized in almost any modern language available today.
Aspose Pty Ltd has been operating since 2002. The headquarters are in Australia, and the company has teams in numerous countries all over the world.
Telephone (US): +1 903 306 1676