We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.01. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.Imaging to improve the overall performance of the API. Improved process to add PSD layer, improved PSD layer to PNG conversion process have been included. Support for JPEG lossless decoder has also been incorporated in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
Process of updating PSD text layer has been improved.
Processing of updating PSD text layer with non-English characters has been improved.
Processing of converting PSD layer to PNG format has been improved.
Functionality to add layers in PSD file has been improved.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.01 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Imaging forum for a chat.