We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.01. The major development in this release is integration of Aspose.Barcode in Visual Studio 2015. Support of Aspose.Barcode for SSRS 2016 has also been incorporated in this release.
Support for Visual Studio 2015
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services now working with Visual Studio 2015. Users can load the Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll into Visual Studio 2015 toolbox and design the SQL report with barcode in it.
Support for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2016
We have added support of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2016. Users can now develop their reports in SSRS 2016 with barcode in it.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of integrating Aspose.BarCode into Microsoft Visual Studio has been improved.
- Process of setting Margins and padding has been improved.
- Process of previewing Barcde properties in design view has been improved.
- Processing of barcode Alignment has been improved.
- Functionality of barcode control in SSRS on Visual Studio 2015 has been improved.
- Barcode text generation process for PDF417 coded barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.01 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.