We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .Net 17.02. This release includes improved gaussian filter and character recognition mechanism. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Process of character recognition e.g. letter I has been improved.
- Process of applying gaussian filter has been improved.
- Processing of rectangles during layout detection has been improved.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.