We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.02. The major development in this release is addition of more barcode properties in the properties window of SSRS designer e.g. EncodeType. All properties in the properties window of designer has been reorganized. Improved ConfigLicense tool has also been incorporated in this release.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of integrating Aspose.BarCode into Microsoft Visual Studio has been improved.
- Process of applying license for Aspose for Reporting Services has been improved.
- Processing of ConfigLicense tool has been improved.
- Processing of Aspose.BarCode with SSRS 2014 has been improved.
- Barcode text generation process for PDF417 coded barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.02 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.